Why Start A Home Based Business?
- Personal freedom. If you’re used to spending hours in traffic to and from work every day, some of the most exciting advantages to starting a home-based business are your newfound freedom and the retrieval of lost time. Suddenly with a home-based business, you have those extra hours to regain control of your personal life. Plus, there are no bosses, no dress code, no set work schedule, and no office politics to maneuver. All you need is personal drive, discipline, and time-management skills.
- You get to keep the money you make. It’s a simple principle: the harder you work, the more money you can make. Your earning potential is directly proportional to your performance, so you don’t have to wait for a raise or a promotion. You work harder, and you produce more. You’ll also save money on gas and food. Preparing lunch at home is more cost efficient and offers a nice break in your workday.
- Increased opportunity. With so many corporations and industries in a slump, starting your own home-based enterprise means you can create your own income-producing opportunities. Good job prospects can be scarce in some industries, and promotional opportunities within major companies are also shrinking.
- Less risk. Running a business from home takes much less startup cash than a freestanding business, or even a franchise location. And once your business is up and running, it’s cheaper and easier to maintain than a separate business location.
- Tax advantages. There are a number of tax advantages to having your home and office under one roof. You can deduct a part of your home’s operating and depreciation expenses on your home as business expenses.
- More time for friends and family. This is especially important for parents of school-age children: you can see the kids off to school and on most days be home when they return. Also, if someone is sick, it’s easier to leave your home’s desk than one in someone else’s office.
- Less stress. It’s a little less stressful to juggle the demands of work and family when you know you can stay home to care for a sick child and generally set your own schedule.
- Opportunities for professional growth. Being your own boss gives you the chance to wear a lot of hats: sales director, marketing professional, strategist, business development manager, and more. This gives you insight into and experience with all the aspects of running a business, which, in turn, makes you even more marketable.
- Increased productivity. Now that you no longer have to budget time and energy for commuting or a succession of useless meetings, you should have a lot more time and energy to make your business a success.
- A creative outlet. Launching your home-based can be an opportunity for you to give birth to your passions and hobbies and create a money-generating outlet for your unique and creative talents.
So, Why Try Unified Products and Services?
– We offer home based package.
– If you have an existing business you can simply add it, no need to rent a space.
– As home based you don’t need to comply for tax, our main office took care of it.
– You can do transaction anytime.
– You don’t need to hire someone to do it.
-We offer different services:
*ticketing *bills payment *loading *remittance *insurance *online shop * staycation * travel and tours
We can help to you start this kind of business!!!
Inquire now and Be One of Us!
09517113866 / 09757906481
For appointment just click the link below
Interested to sign up download and fill up the application form and email back to me geena@upsPhilippines.com for review and correctness.
Below are some of our Dealers, Outlets and Office locations. Simply click any names or locations below to find out.
DO NOT LEAVE COMMENT ON MY POST BELOW. SOME SCAMMERS / ABANGERS ARE WATCHING.
I strongly suggest that you click our Links.
Although we try our best to update this site, information and prices are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to contact us for our most current pricing and information.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!